Lambus Street Tropical House
LAMBUS STREET TROPICAL HOUSE
Location: Palm Cove, Australia
The design aims to provide a very specific feel to each group of spaces, keeping details and general design on the highest level. This would allow making the house not only a beautifully designed set of rooms but sequences of intentionally designed experiences.
1. Welcoming zone: aims to be a face of a house, representing it with street facade.
2. Guests/office zone: oriented only to inner patio, provides guests with privacy and cozy, at the same time large spaces.
3. Living spaces: oriented only to the nature and pool, with weak, utilitarian connections to “Patio zone” and “Night zone”. True epicenter of the house.
4. Night zone: Oriented towards patio, but also provided another access from the north, which improves privacy and allows for cross ventilation.
5. Patio zone: heart of the house, place to meet and spend nice time.
Maksym Rokmaniko – anarcitects